Recognizing organizations and individuals who have made their mark on the world of Insider Risk Management in 2021.
Deadline for nominations is Monday, December 6
The Insider Risk Excellence Awards recognize the best of the best in Insider Risk Management. They honor the work of individuals and organizations as they address Insider Risk in the most collaborative work environment we’ve ever seen. Nominations are now open – submit your nominations for the individuals and organizations that demonstrated excellence in the field this year. Nominations close in December 2021 and winners will be announced in February 2022.
Accelerator Award – Most improved detection and response
- There’s no fast-track to more efficient Insider Risk management.
- Recognizing organizations driving notable decreases in insider risk – improved insider risk detection and response time, fewer data exposure events per user, time to deploy an IRM solution or similar measures of success.
Collaborator Award – Preserve the collaboration culture while protecting your data
- Today’s collaboration culture is critical to support.
- Recognizing workplaces that have fostered a dynamic collaboration culture while protecting their valuable data.
Game Changer Award – Elevated from traditional to a modern program
- For those who know that “This is how we’ve always done it” isn’t a good reason.
- Recognizing organizations that have revolutionized their Insider Risk program, bringing them to the cutting edge of Insider Risk management
Insider Risk Practitioner of the Year
- For Insider Risk super heroes.
- Recognizing an individual who has displayed exemplary craftsmanship in cultivating a powerful Insider Risk program for their organization
Insider Risk CISO of the Year
- It’s impossible to set off on a new journey without someone to chart the path forward.
- Recognizing a leader who has taken a progressive approach to Insider Risk – leading their team to new heights